Boulder Knoll Montessori has a small team of dedicated teachers, who work together closely and are dedicated to providing a warm and inviting atmosphere for our families.
Join Our Teaching Team in August of 2019
Boulder Knoll Montessori School in Cheshire, CT has one opening for a full time early childhood enthusiast, starting in mid-August, 2019.
At Boulder Knoll, an ideal member of our teaching team is :
- A collaborator who openly shares the responsibilities of planning and preparing a beautiful Montessori environment, guiding children ages 3-6, discussing and fostering the growth of all children, and supporting co-workers.
- Professional and personable in interaction with parents and coworkers.
- Kind, loving and firm with children throughout the day,
- Willing to laugh and eager to live a life filled with joy and wonder.
- Open to growth, and the ideas and opinions of others.
- Minimum bachelors degree in education, child studies or related fields
- AMS or AMI Credential in Early Childhood Montessori Education preferred, interest in Montessori a must.
- Experience working with children in a variety of settings.
- Calm, patient demeanor, positive attitude, joyful outlook, sense of humor
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a small setting.
- Interest in nature based early childhood education.
- Openness to and interest in personal and professional growth.
- Willingness to be outside in any weather.
- Fluency in English language
Salary commensurate with education, experience and skills.
Send resume, cover letter and two references to:
Jill Casertano, Director
Boulder Knoll Montessori
660 Boulder Road
Cheshire, CT 06410
Please respect that we do not allow visitors to the school without a scheduled appointment with the director. This is for the safety and privacy of our current families and our staff.